Thursday, September 13, 2012

Model Call

Dear fellow Facebookers, Pinterest lovers, Twitter followers, Instagrammers and the like,

Beginning September 15th I will be looking for models; hair and make-up models......I am hoping to hone my craft and need your help to practice.  Whenever there is a new hair cut, hair color or make-up trend I want to try out, blog about or photograph for my portfolio I will need a willing participant to be my guinea pig, so to speak.  I will be taking appointments at my salon and all services will be free of charge of course, but will be accepting tips to purchase the actual product(s).

I will be posting a picture of the project I have in mind or something similar about a week before I ask for volunteers so you know what you're getting yourself in to.  And, of course, if that weeks pick doesn't seem as though it will compliment your complexion, face shape I will absolutely tweak it so that it does.  So without further ado, my first style is......reverse ombre!!!!
Who's interested?








No comments:

Post a Comment